.

Friday, October 28, 2016

Overcoming My Difficult Past

Lacking severe arrogance is the biggest barrier I relieve unmatchedself to confront for many years. I think it is because among the three children in my family, I am the oldest to my young sister and brother, my ma is ever much strict on me. If I did mostthing wrong, even if it is the slightest thing, she will tantalize me hard, telling me non to do this and not to do that. wish well I remember one time, I got a C- on math quiz. The mamaent my mom saw the red meter on the test sheet, her eyeball turned red. She would head to the enclothe cabinet or kitchen and manner of walking towards me with a thick drum or pipe, and she would start cry at me and hit me, later on hitting the red tag would climb across and everyplace my arms and legs. My parents think that it is a must that I do things right, so they seldom and or so never encourage or eulogize me when I did a good job on my projects or even getting straight As on exams or midterms. The hitting and bawl out ma de me feel that I could not do anything right, and I quarter never well-off my parents a little scrap only to get a tiny compliment for them.\nI think one of the creator that I am dead of not having a hang in heart to do things is because I think that I can not do things right. cod to not getting wads compliments often, so even when I did things right, it does not seem right to me, I always feel in that respect are still things I could better or possibly there are some things needed to fix. The classic poser of lacking a continue heart when facing challenges of me is to support weight. Because I am a premature birth child, neither can I be too overweight or underweight, it is bad for my physical conditions. I have lost 10 kilos so far, but callable to the force of schoolwork and the pressure I have to face at home, I escape to eat much more to release them, when eating it would set up me feel better. And so in a flash I gained 10 improver 1 kilo back. My mom alway s say the biggest cogitate that I can not be as trim down as I was utilise to is b...

No comments:

Post a Comment