.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Live for Today :: Personal Narrative Michael Jordan Essays

Live for TodayTomorrow, the day after today. It is an indefinite time in the future. virtuoso question many people have on their minds is, what does tomorrow hold in store for me? What if tomorrow never comes, in the words of a call by the country-artist, Garth Brooks. Could I say I finished everything I started, or did I accomplish everything that I al directions wanted to do, provided never did for cultism of it being too jeopardizey?No cardinal should feel they did not take the high road in order to enable them to fulfill that one great adventure. Life is full of ups and downs it could be described as a huge pot of gold with a few somber stones mixed together. The dingy stones are the few misfortunes one may come across the gold is what everyone wants, and hopefully attains. To achieve anything, one must take risks and not ask questions regarding tomorrow. I, deal many others, could choose to look into a clear, crystal ball and see what the future holds. Instead I decide to look away and be adventurous. This way I get to have the exciting feeling of not knowing what is behind door number three or four. Yes, it is a scary feeling, but also one of hope. Life ExperienceI had played on the volleyball team all through my junior high days, and was a screwball on the A freshman team when I reached high school. As a sophomore, I couldnt believe it when I got the towel thrown in on me. I was devastated when I was cut from the team. Volleyball was my life I absolutely loved the sport. How could they do this to me? Everyone told me things would turn out fine, but how did they know? A close friend of mine wrote me a letter stating, I know that right now it is hard to accept the paths that God has chosen for us, but I am sure whatever you decide to do with what has been thrown in your way you can surpass everyone else. I thought about what that really meant, and fixed she was right. I had been thrown something I was not sure what to do with or how to handle, but with a little advice from my brother, Chris, I decided to take a risk and try something new. I chose to become a member of our schools cross-country team.

No comments:

Post a Comment